No, stop! Police! What happened?
等等 我是警察! 怎么了?
Well?
如何?
The letter is burned to shit.
信他妈烧成灰了
Don't fucking touch it.
妈的别碰它
Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I'll send you someone.
把渣都收好拿去车上 我叫个人来
The road's too narrow, we have to go around. Quick!
路太窄了 绕一下!
Turn right! Quick, go!
右拐! 快点!
Let's go
走
Police, make way!
警察 让开!
Damn!
擦!
Scotland Yard
伦敦警察总部
Wednesday meeting.
这是周三的会议
So, Alexander Pierce has a new face Just as you suspected
正如你所疑 Alexander Pierce换了张脸
I'd have thought it must've taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw
那一定花了不少 他从Reginald Shaw那里偷来的钱
To finance this transformation
来做整容
Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent Ahmed Toubali
阿尔及利亚裔快递员
Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child...
Pierce不仅得找个老婆 小孩...
He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be.
还矮了4英寸
That must have been a big item of expenditure?
那得要多大开支?
Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case. Acheson
恭喜你破案了
Sir, this morning she recieved a note... and we have strong reason to believe
头儿 今早她收到一封信 我们有充分理由相信-
Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets Alexander Pierce
在此 拥有7.44亿非法资产
That given he is a British Subject, we might seize.
正因他是个英国人 我们才有理由抓捕
This operation so far has cost me eight million pounds.
这个案子目前花了我八百万磅
If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful...
如果我觉得 你有百分之一的希望能破案...
It would be rational for me to continue this operation...
我就会继续拨款给这案子...
I do not.
可我不这么认为
... that's an amendment... yes... ...
这个修正案... 好...
Thank you, sir
谢谢您