come up here and talk about my mama?
到这里说我妈妈的闲话?
Heifer?
小母牛?
Did you just call me fat? And I did not just talk about your mama.
你刚才在说我胖? 而且我刚才又没说你妈妈什么
FYI, you did.
你他妈的蠢货 你确实这样做了 (FYI=Fuck You Idiot)
You speak IM? NFW!
你在说缩略语? 不可能! (NFW=No Fucking Way)
Oh, no. This girl didn’t called you the N word.
哦 这可不行 这丫头骂你
Oh! CAMILLE: Take them.
哦! 拿着
I would never. Some of my best friends live next door to black people.
我才不会 我有些好朋友的邻居就是黑人
Oh, hell, no. Camille, come on. We gonna be late to class.
该死 不 卡蜜儿 快点 我们上课要迟到了
Yeah, she right, girl. We better go. I ain’t trying to get detention.
她说得对 丫头 我们最好走 我可不想留堂
Count your blessings, white girl, ’cause you just got lucky.
你应该庆幸 白人女孩 这回算你走运
Cut you.
割了你
I feel scared, maybe a little nauseous, but I definitely don’t feel lucky.
我觉得害怕 也许海有点想吐 但绝对没有觉得幸运
Oh, hold on, now.
哦 等一下
What is this, LAX?
这算什么 国际机场吗?
I have my ears pierced.
我有耳洞
Hello, Sherlock. Another piercing.
你好 私家侦探 另一个穿洞
They’re my keys, you perv.
是我的钥匙 你个变态
Would you give the girl her bags? Thank you.
把这女孩的包给她 谢谢
Hey, what’s wrong with you?
嗨 你什么毛病?