You stupid. CAMILLE: Grow up.
你这个蠢蛋 成熟点
Love you, too. LETl: So immature.
我也爱你 一点都不成熟
What’s up? Hey.
怎么了? 嗨
Looks like we finally about to get some snow on campus.
看来我们终于能 在学校里看到白人了
Look y’all. Mall baby must’ve got separated from her mother.
你们看 购物女孩似乎刚和她妈妈分开
What’s she doing here?
她到这里干什么?
I don’t know. This ain’t the OC.
我不知道 这里可不是大西洋城
Maybe she’s lost.
也许她迷路了
Yo, Pop-Tart, you got any black in you?
嗨 吸奶嘴的 你有黑人血统吗?
You want some?
你想要吗?
No.
不
Oh, no, you didn’t! Come on, man.
哦 不 看着点! 快点 兄弟
OMG. Look what you did.
哦 老天 看你干了什么
Well, it’s not like it’s real.
这看上去不像真的
Say what? For real?
说什么? 什么真的?
And how would you know?
你怎么知道?
Because this one is real.
因为这个是真的
Oh, that’s nice. Can I touch that?
哦 真漂亮 我能碰吗?
My mama bought me this purse.
这个包是我妈妈给我买的
Oh, your mama. For sure. Yeah, yeah.
哦 你妈妈 当然 是的 是的
Well, your mother must shop at the swap meets
你妈妈肯定在交换集市买的
because that knock-off sucks.
因为这个仿得很烂
Oh, I know you didn’t just talk about my mama.
你刚才不是在评论我妈妈吧
Kirresha, hold my shit. Take it. Oh, wait a second. Hold on...
可莉莎 拿好我的东西 拿着 哦 等一下 等...
Camille. What?
卡蜜儿 什么?
Don’t do this. You’re gonna get suspended. So?
别这样 你会被停课的 那又怎样?
You think I’m gonna let this little Barbie-looking heifer
你觉得我会让这个 像芭比的小母牛