For real.
说真的
OMG.
哦 老天
Yo, Camille. You gotta check out this CD I just burned.
嗨 卡蜜儿 你该听听我刚灌的CD
Some of this shit ain’t even out yet. That’s hot.
其中有些还有没有发布呢 这太棒了
We gonna set it off this year. Okay.
今年我们要重新编曲 好的
Hey, y’all should see the krump moves I’ve been working on for us.
你们都该看看我编的krump舞步 (krump是街舞的一种 注重速度和愤怒感)
Jesse, it’s cute you trying to be into choreography and stuff, but I got this. Jesse
你想编舞 这样很好 但是这是我的工作
You just stick to finding us the beats, all right, boo?
你只要为我们选节奏就好 好吗?
All right, cool. But one day, you’ll come begging for what I got.
好吧 行 但是总有一天 你会为我拥有的能力来求我
Shoot, I’m begging now. Hook a sister up.
我呸 现在就求你 赶快找个妞吧
Kirresha. KIRRESHA: What?
可莉莎 什么?
I know, but he just so fine, I’m willing to make an exception.
我知道 但是他还不错 我就破个例
You are too hot to beg.
你这么性感 不用求人的
Don’t tease me, mami. Me gustan las chicas grandes.
别耍我 妈咪 (西班牙语)我喜欢胸部大的女孩
I don’t know what you said, but me gustan, too, baby.
我不知道你在说什么 但是我也喜欢 宝贝
He said he likes big girls.
他说他喜欢胸部大的女孩
Now, why come when you say it, it don’t sound cute at all?
为什么你说这话 就一点都不好玩?
Look, he’s the one who said it, all right?
听着 这话是他说的 好吗?
Don’t hate ’cause he on me.
不要因为他而恨我
Tyson! Damn, Camille.
泰森! 该死 卡蜜儿
Look, you put it out there, and I’m just showing my appreciation.
看 你一出现 我就过来表示我的欣赏