Hey, Spence, it's me.
斯宾塞 是我
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I wanted to believe that my sister
我还以为我妹妹
pulled herself out of this mess
在离镇时已经摆脱
when she left town.
这趟浑水了
What is Shana's connection to Wren?
莎娜和任有什么关系
I don't know, but it looks like
不知道 但看样子
your ex-boyfriend is moving in with his ex-fiancée.
你的前男友和他的前任未婚妻要同居了
Why would they keep that a secret?
他们为什么要瞒着我
Because he's your ex-boyfriend.
因为他是你前男友
Tonight, there will be showers...
今晚会有阵雨...
I wanna talk to you about what happened last night.
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事
But if I do, are you just gonna take off again?
但真说的话 你是不是又要一走了之
I had some thinking to do.
我那时想一个人静一静
That's not good enough.
就这可不能打发我
Okay, you could've called.
你至少要打电话知会我一声
You could've just sent me a text.
或者给我发条短信
"Give me space." I know.
简单的一句"我要静静" 我知道
Three words and I would've been fine.
寥寥数语我就能安心了
I know, okay? And I'm sorry.
我明白 很抱歉