Friends,《老友记》
So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?
今晚有什么节目?
Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
我们不想为离别而伤感所以今晚一起出去吃饭,庆祝瑞秋搬去跟菲比住。
And also, my birthday.
顺便庆祝我的生日。
It's not your birthday.
今天不是你的生日。
What a mean thing to say! I would never tell you it's not your birthday!
刻薄! 我决不会这样说你。
Hey! So you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
分离在即,你们俩又有什么计划?
Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
以前总待在一起胡混,这次我们决定什么都不做。
Whoa-whoa-whoa, Knicks season opener tonight. I thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it.
尼克斯队本赛季今晚开赛,我以为你们会去看。
I don't know Ross, not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
算了,罗斯,你老是说你如何放弃篮球事业,成为古生物学家。我没兴趣再听。
I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
我的确舍篮球、而投身古生物学!