I’m really going to miss you guys.
我会想念你们的
I said, we are all moving
我是说 我们全家都搬到
to Crenshaw Heights.
克安萧高地去
Are you insane? I just made captain!
你疯了? 我刚当上队长!
Honey, it’s still early in the year. You’ll just transfer to another school.
甜心 现在才开学不久 你会转到新的学校
Honey, you’re smart, you’re pretty, you’re blonde.
甜心 你很聪明 你很漂亮 你是金发÷美女
You’ll make plenty of friends. It’ll be fine.
你将结交很多朋友 一切都会好的
Yeah, fine for you guys. You’re old. Your life is over.
是啊 对你们来说很好 你们老了 你们的生活就这样了
I am a senior, my boyfriend’s a quarterback and I’m a cheerleader, damn it!
我是高中生 我的男朋友是四分位 而且我是拉拉队长 妈的!
If you leave, who’s gonna help me remember my locker combination?
如果你离开了 谁来帮我记储物柜的密码?
Oh, Sierra, it’s your birthday.
哦 赛拉 密码就是你的生日
My birthday is April.
我的生日是4月份
Sweetie, your combination is the digits of your birthday.
蜜糖 你的密码就是你的生日数字
Oh!
哦!
What are digits?
那么数字是什么?
We’re really going to miss you, Britney. IMYA.
我们会非常想你的 布兰妮 我已经想你了(IMYA=I Miss You Already)
I miss you already, too.
我也已经想你了
Oh, guys. I’m gonna MYSM.
哦 朋友们 我会非常想你们的 (MYSM=Miss You So Much)
D-A-M-N.
妈--的
Sierra, you’re not speaking IM. You’re just spelling.
赛拉 你说的不是缩略语 你在拼写
Oh, well then, S-H-l-T.
哦 那么 狗--屁
Come here, I love you.
你来了 我爱你
You know, Crenshaw Heights is only an hour away. We can still be friends.
你知道吗 克安萧高地离这里 只有1个小时车程 我们还可以是朋友