Derek, you are a selfish jerk, and guess what?
德里克,你是一个自私的混蛋 知道吗?
I've met someone else. She's lime green.
我遇见别人了 她是石灰绿色的
She has 14 little chunks of pineapple inside her,
她身上有14块小菠萝
and she's everything I deserve in life!
而且她就是我这辈子应得的一切
I'm happy now, Derek, without you!
我现在很幸福,德里克,没有你!
It's over!
我们完了!
Turn it off.
关掉它!
Monsters, I'm so proud of you, I could cry,
怪物们,我为你们骄傲得要掉眼泪了
if I hadn't lost my tear ducts in the war.
如果我不是在战争中没了泪腺的话
But not crying will have to wait. The world needs you again.
就算不哭也不能耽搁了 世界再次需要你们
What is it, General?
是什么事,将军?
Seems a snail fell into a French nuclear reactor.
据说一只蜗牛曾失足坠落到 一个法国核反应堆里
As we speak, Escargantua
而就在此时,巨型蜗牛怪...
is slowly making its way to Paris. ...
正在缓慢地向巴黎行进
Well, I've always wanted to go to Paris. Now who's with me?
好吧,我一直都想去巴黎的 谁要和我一起?
What do you say, Butterfly... osaurus?
你怎么说,蝴蝶...怪?
We're in.
我们入伙!
I'm in! count me in, too.
我也加入! 算我一个!
Au revoir, sweetie!
再会了!宝贝!
Have a safe flight! Yeah, and hang on!
一路顺风! 对!还要抓牢!
Goodbye, Derek! Good luck getting over me.
别了,德里克!分手好运了!
B.O.B., it's me he's never going to get over.
鲍勃,和他分手的人是我
Wait, wait! You were dating Derek too?!
等等,等等! 你也在和德里克约会吗?
That two-timing jerk!
这劈腿的混蛋!