手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 影视学习 > 影视剧中的社交美语 > 正文

影视剧中的社交美语 第70期:接受意见

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Modern Family,《摩登家庭》

You're a little jumpy tonight, Manny. Anything wrong?

曼尼,你今晚有点魂不守舍啊,怎么啦?

No. Well, I'm just…

没;我只是…

Well, I'm just gonna—Have a seat, kid. Ehh.

呃,我只是想…坐吧,孩子。嗯。

You know, maybe it's me, But I thought you were kinda squirrelly tonight.

你知道,可能是我多心了,

You know, before when your mom was on the phone with the principal,almost like you wanted to say something... But you just couldn't.

我总觉得在你妈妈跟校长通电话之前,你就有奇奇怪怪的。你好像有话要说,但又没说出口?

Anything you wanna say now, Manny?

现在有话要告诉我吗,曼尼?

No, I have nothing to say.

没有,没什么要说的。

You sure about that? Think real hard.

你确定吗?好好想想。

Could I get a glass of water?

我能喝杯水吗?

That girl's locket, you took it, didn't you? Didn't you?

那女生的吊坠盒,你拿了,是吗?到底拿了没?

Yes. Yes,, I took it. I didn't mean to.

是,是,是我拿的,但我不是故意的。

I don't wanna hear any excuses.

我不想听任何理由

You're gonna tell your mom, and you're gonna set this right. Do you understand?

去跟你妈妈坦白,然后好好弥补,明白吗?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。