Here they come!
他们来了!
There they are!
他们在那儿!
Yeah!
好啊!
Oh, great.
这可好
Oh, boy.
老天
Susie Q! Daddy!
小苏珊! 爸!
Oh, Susan. Ever since you were a baby, I knew that someday
苏珊,从你小时候起 我就知道总有一天
you would, you know, save the Earth from an invasion from outer space.
你会,你知道的 把地球从外太空入侵里解救出来
Thank you, but it wasn'tjust me, Mom.
谢谢你,但这不是 我一个人的功劳,妈
Excuse me! Hello! Ooming through! How are you?
借过!劳驾!我要过去!你好啊
Susan! Derek?
苏珊! 德里克!
Baby, I thought long and hard about what happened between us.
宝贝,我努力想了很久 我们之间的事情
And I want you to know
而我希望你知道
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
You forgive me?
你原谅我了?
Of course. It wasn't your fault you got hit by a meteor and ruined everything.
当然啦,被陨石击中然后毁了一切 并不是你的错
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I say maybe you didn't ruin everything. I just got a call from New York.
我觉得或许你并没有毁了一切 我刚接到纽约来的电话
They offered me network.
他们为我提供了电视网的工作
All I have to do is get an exclusive interview from you.
我需要做的就是对你作独家采访
I get my dream job and you get your dream guy.
我得到了梦寐以求的工作 你得到了梦寐以求的小伙
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
It's a win-win for Team Dietl.
这对迪特尔团队来说是双赢啊
Derek
德里克
that's amazing.
这太棒了
Good. Because I wouldn't want your fans to miss this.
好极了,因为我可不想 你的粉丝们错过这个
This is Susan Murphy, saying,
我是苏珊?墨菲,我要说的是
"Goodbye, Derek!"
“再你的见,德里克!”
B.O.B., could you?
鲍勃,你能?