Hi, Mommy. PAM: Hey.
嗨 妈妈 嗨
Guess what? We’re going to be on television.
猜猜怎么了? 我们马上就要上电视了
What? Yes.
什么? 真的
Oh, hi, Daddy. Oh, hey, princess.
哦 嗨 爸爸 哦 嗨 小公主
What’re you doing home?
你怎么回家了?
How was school? School was school.
学校里怎样? 还是老样子
And how was practice?
那么练习得怎样?
Great as usual. The squad loves my new routine.
和往常一样好 对立很喜欢我的新舞步
And plus, we’re auditioning for a TV show.
另外我们正为电视预演做准备
Oh, Britney, honey, that sounds fantastic.
哦 布兰妮 甜心 这真是太棒了
Did you hear that, Tim? Yes, Pam.
你听到了吗 提姆? 嗯 帕姆
TV. I heard.
电视 我听到了
This is going to be a little more difficult than I thought.
这比我想象的难一点
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Britney, your father lost his job. And we’re gonna have to take a pay cut.
布兰妮 你爸爸快失业了 我们必须节省开支
The company’s relocating to Crenshaw Heights.
公司搬到克安萧高地去了
Oh, Daddy, you’ll have such a long commute.
哦 爸爸 这样你在路上的时间太长了
No, I won’t, Britney. We are moving to Crenshaw Heights.
不 我不用 布兰妮 我们要搬到克安萧高地去住