Now open the doors. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't!
快打开门 就算我想也打不开
That's what happens when you set a ship to self-destruct!
当你把船设成自我毁灭之后就这样
Now we're all going to die!
现在我们都要死了!
And there's nothing you can do about it, Susan!
而你对此却无能为力,苏珊
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不太肯定
And the name is Ginormica.
还有我的名字是,女巨人
Total annihilation in T-minus one minute.
完全毁灭时限为T-1分钟
It's been an honor knowing you, Doc. The feeling's mutual.
很荣幸认识你,博士 彼此彼此,我的朋友
I'll see you guys tomorrow for lunch.
我们明天午餐时再见了
That's right, B.O.B.
说的对,鲍勃
And there'll be candy and cake and balloons.
而那里会有糖果,点心还有气球
Oake and balloons for lunch?! It's gonna be the best day ever! I love you guys!
午餐吃点心和气球?那就会是 最棒的一天了!我爱你们大家!
By Hawking's chair!
以史蒂芬?霍金的椅子之名
Total annihilation in T-minus 30 seconds.
完全毁灭时限为T-30秒
Where's Monger?! He's supposed to be here!
蒙哥在哪儿? 他应该到了啊
He said the only reason he wouldn't be here is if he was dead!
他说过他来不了的唯一原因 就是他牺牲了
Or late!
或迟到了!
Insectosaurus?! You're alive!
虫虫怪?你还活着!
And you're a... butterfly!
而且你变成了...蝴蝶!