I’m so not over it, Amber.
我不能不想 安珀
Brad, stop it. People are staring.
布拉德 停下 大家都在看
What? Sweetie, sweetie, you sound like... You sound like such a virgin.
什么? 甜心 甜心 你这样说... 这样说好像处女
I am a virgin.
我就是处女
I’m a quarterback, babe, people expect me to score.
宝贝 我是个四分位 大家期待着我得分呢
Well, I want my first time to be special. - I am special.
我希望我的第一次是特别的 - 我就是特别的
Well, I mean, we have to be special. I don’t want to be like those other girls.
我是说 我们要有点特别的 我不希望像其他女孩子一样
What, those other... Like what? Audrey, Shannon, Lisa...
什么 其他的... 比方谁? 奥德丽 珊侬 莉萨...
Yes. Those other girls.
是的 那些女孩
Look, babe, you’re nothing like those girls.
听着 宝贝 你和她们根本不同
Well, prove it.
那么 证明给我看
If you can show me your commitment by the homecoming dance, then maybe.
如果你能在返校舞会上实现你的承诺 那么就有可能
Yes! No, no. What? Two months?
好! 不 不 什么? 两个月?
That two months is too long. That’s two months too long.
两个月太久了 两个月太久了
No, come on, don’t make me wait that long, Brit.
不 拜托 别让我等太久 布莉
Brad, you’ve been waiting for me since ninth grade. Two months won’t kill you.
布拉德你从9年级就开始等了 再等两个月不会死的
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
But at homecoming, it’s on.
但是到了返校舞会 说定了
Oh, it is so on.
哦 说定了