You don’t honestly expect me to apologize for winning captain over you, do you?
你不是真的想让我 为赢了你道歉吧 对吗
Of course not.
当然不
Besides, it’s not the first time that Winnie’s lost to you.
另外 这也不是温妮第一次输给你
Or the second, or third, or fourth... Oh, we get it.
或者第2次、第3次、第4次... 哦 我们知道了
Then get over it, Winnie. I’m so over it.
那就忘了吧 温妮 我真的已经忘了
Can we not do this now?
我们能不能别这样
You’re right. It’s old news.
你说得对 都是陈年往事了
Oh, if we’re speaking in IM, you’re more like a BFH. Bitch from hell.
哦 用简写来说你更像该死的婊子
And as your BFF...
作为你永远的朋友
MYOB. BMA. 不关你的事WTF, guys?
别这样了(WTF=What the Fuck) 你们
Thanks.
谢谢
Half caf, no whip, no foam. Thanks guys. Thank you.
半低咖 不加糖和奶沫 谢谢 谢谢
Hey, baby. Hey.
嘿 宝贝 嘿
Can I have some? Sure.
能给我点吗? 当然
No, no, no. I didn’t mean the coffee.
不 不 不 我不是说咖啡
Stop it, you’re embarrassing me. What? What?
别这样 你这样我很尴尬 什么? 什么?
Then I shouldn’t do this, should I?
我不能这样 是吗?
Brad is so hot.
布拉德太帅了