Young Victoria,《年轻的维多利亚》
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yes.
是的。
Congratulations,Ma'am.
恭喜你,女士。
I'm so happy.
我真高兴。
Heavens,Mama,don't crush me.
天哪,母亲,别压到我。
You'll let me know at once if there's anything you need.
如果有什么需要,尽管告诉我。
You're not going already?
你已经决定不走了吗?
Well, I cannot leave too soon for my daughter. Anyway,I have a lot on my mind.
为了我的女儿,我还不能走。无论怎样,我还有很多打算。
Something I could help with?
我可以帮什么吗?
Congratulations.
恭喜你了。
Your Highness. There's your opening,if you'll take my advice.
殿下,我想说,如果你需要我的意见的话。
Lord Melbourne, forgive me,but you seem to have confused me with a member of your club.
墨尔本勤鈐,抱歉。但看来你误会了,我不是你团体义的某个成员。
I am not your drinking companion,nor your whist partner. I am the husband of your Sovereign.
我也不是的酒伴或者牌搭子,我是你们的君主的丈夫。
And as such, I will make my own decisions. And I neither seek nor invite your advice. Good evening.
所以,我会自己做决定。我不会接受也不需要你的建议。晚安。