My dear, no matter what your size, you'll always be
亲爱的,不管体型怎样 你永远都
nothing but a filthy, carbonbased life form!
只是一个肮脏的 基于碳化合物的生命体!
Hail Gallaxhar!
万岁,银河煞星!
Hail Gallaxhar.
万岁,银河煞星
These disguises are the bomb!
这些伪装真有用!
That's it! Follow me.
没错!跟我来
The only way to save the Earth Hail Gallaxhar!
拯救地球的唯一办法是 万岁,银河煞星!
Hail Gallaxhar! Hail Gallaxhar.
万岁,银河煞星! 万岁,银河煞星
Hail Gallaxhar. The only way
万岁,银河煞星,拯救地球
to save the Earth is to blow up this ship
的唯一方法,就是在入侵之前
Hail Gallaxhar! Hail Gallaxhar.
万岁,银河煞星! 万岁,银河煞星
before the invasion starts. How are we gonna do this?
炸毁这艘飞船 我们要怎样做?
We need to find the main power core.
我们要找到主能源核心
Excuse me, could you direct us to the main power core?
打搅了,你能告诉我们 主能源核心怎么走吗?
Gladly. It's right there, above the extraction chamber.
乐意之至 就在那里,在释放室的上方
Thank you very much. Hail Gallaxhar.
非常感谢你,万岁,银河煞星
Watch out! Look out, brainless!
小心! 小心,没头脑
Give me that thing!
把这玩意儿给我!
A weapon like this needs to be in the hands of someone responsible.
像这样的武器应该放在有责任心的人手里