Win, win, win Win ye mighty Pirates!
胜利 胜利 胜利 胜利啦 势不可挡的海盗!
Go! Fight! Win!
前进! 战斗! 胜利!
I’d like to see her naked.
我更想看她的裸体
Roll call
点名
I’m Winnie
我是温妮
Brianna
布瑞娜
Sierra
赛拉
Amber
安珀
Britney thinks that she’s so hot ’cause she got the captain’s spot
布兰妮觉得她很辣 因为她当上队长了
And everyone knows that I’m Britney!
而大家都知道我是布兰妮!
Hey, I won that fair and square I lost ten pounds and dyed my hair
嘿 我赢得光明正大 我减了10磅 还染了头发
We really made a big mistake Don’t you think her boobs look fake?
看来我们真的犯了大错 你们不觉得她的胸部很假吗
I swear that this is my real chest My right is bigger than my left
我发誓这是天然的 我的右胸比左胸大
That’s true.
这是事实
We don’t know just why we chose her Look at her, she’s such a poser
真不清楚为什么会选她 看啊 她多会装腔作势
I’ll prove to you that I’m legit I’ll work hard and never quit
我会证明我很合适 我会努力工作永不放弃
Not, not, not Not gonna happen!
不 不 不 不可能发生!
You, you, you suck at being captain!
你 你 你是个烂队长!
Brit, Brit, Brit, your cheering is for shit
布莉 布莉 布莉 你的喝彩是狗屎
Not you, Brit They’re not your real tits
你不行 布莉 你的胸部是假的
You suck, Britney!
你令人作呕 布兰妮!
Go, Pirates!
前进 海盗们!