You! The one...
你!就那个...
You, clone! Yes! Good!
就你,克隆人!对!好!
Take the prisoner to the incinerator.
把这囚犯带到焚化仓去
She's useless to us now.
她对我们没用处了
Hail Gallaxhar. - Hail me.
万岁,银河煞星 - 我万岁
Wow. Ginormica ain't so... "ginormic" anymore.
哇,女巨人不再...那么巨人了
How are we supposed to get to her?
我们怎样才能接近她?
There's too many of them. It's impossible.
他们太多人了,简直不可能
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea.
我或许没有大脑,先生们 但我有个主意
Halt!
停!
I... Gallaxhar, command you to hand over the prisoner this instant.
我...银河煞星 命令你立即把囚犯交给我
Olearly, you are defective beyond repair.
很明显,你脑残得修也修不好了
Guards, take this defective clone to the incinerator!
守卫,把这脑残的克隆带到焚化仓
Well, what are you waiting for? You and you!
你们还在等什么?你和你!
Seriously? - Yes! Take the prisoner
真的? 没错!把这囚犯...
and the defective clone to the incinerator! ...
和这脑残的克隆带到焚化仓
Of course, sir. - Here's a security pass, just in case.
当然,长官 - 这是安全通行证,以防万一
Would you like a gun? - Yes, I would.
你想要把枪吗? - 是的,我要
Hey, guys, look.
嘿,大家伙,看
OK.
好了
I can't believe you guys came to save me. Thank you.
我真不敢相信你们大家来救我了 谢谢你们
Don't mention it. We monsters got to stick together.
别太在意,我们怪物要团结一致
But I'm not a monster anymore. I'm just me.
但是我已经不是怪物了,就只是我了