Hey, hey, did you drive here?
你开车来了吗
Yeah. Why? Do you need a ride?
开了 怎么了 要搭便车吗
No, I need you to follow Toby.
不 我要你跟着托比
Here, just gimme those plates, okay?
把这些盘子给我
I'll feed Hanna.
我给汉娜吃
W-what is going on?
发生什么事了
I think "A's" trying to set him up.
我觉得A想陷害他
But I need you to go now, quick,
但我需要你现在就去 快点
before he pulls out of the lot, please.
要赶在他开车出车库前
Go. - Okay, okay, okay.
快 -好好好
Hey. Who was that guy Hanna was dancing with earlier?
开始和汉娜跳舞的人是谁
I didn't see him.
我没看到他
Uh, have you spoken to Ezra?
你和以斯拉聊过了吗
Um, no.
没有
He's right over there.
他就在那
Yeah, Emily, I know.
艾米丽 我知道
I just don't want a repeat of this afternoon.
我只是不想重温今天下午的场面
We had the weirdest pile-up today at the brew.
我们今天在咖啡店最怪异的一次相遇
I mean, Ezra just--
以斯拉
he looked like this wet, sad puppy, and Jake--
看起来像是可怜兮兮的小狗 而杰克
Did you ever even call him?
你有打过电话给他吗
I can't, Emily, I told you.
我不能打 艾米丽 我和你说过
How is Jake supposed to believe that it's really over?
不然杰克怎么会相信我们真的结束了
Okay, this isn't about Jake.
这和杰克无关
He's losing Malcolm.
他要失去马尔科姆了
First he loses you,
先是失去了你
and now Maggie's moving his kid across the country.
然后麦琪要把他的孩子带离这个国家
He's in a really bad place.
他现在糟糕透顶了