Kung Fu Panda2,《功夫熊猫2》
Greetings, panda. We meet at...
你好啊,熊猫。我们最终…
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗?
Hey... You've grown up bigger than I thought.
嘿,你比我想的长大了不少嘛。
Hey, okay. enough of the poking around.
嘿,好了。不要毛手毛脚的。
Look, I don't know who you are. But please stand aside, sir.
听着,我不知道你是谁, 但请你站远点, 先生。
That's a lady!
这是位女士!
Oh.. Sorry!
噢..对不起!
The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading.
这胡子误导了我。样子真悲剧。
False avatar.
废话少说!
Enough of this nonsense!
把犯人带到我跟前。
Bring the prisoners to me.
失陪了,夫人。
Sorry ma'am. Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the..
准备好了,伙计们,注意观察那件…
Weapon!
武器!
Sparrow kick!
麻雀回旋踢!
We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that?
我们做到了!我刚把它“功夫”掉了。你们看到了吗?
I was all like..Waao!
我刚才就像…哇!
Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me?
你真的相信这个就是命中注定要打败我的大侠吗?
I do not!
我不相信!
I know he is.
但我知道他就是。