And then I was all, "No way!", and she was all, "Yes, way," and I was like
而我总说“不行!”,而她 总说“能行!”而我就像
But I've told you too much already!
但是我已经和你说得太多了
Let the birth of my new planet, now called
让我的新星球诞生吧!就叫
"Gallaxhar's Planet" begin!
“银河煞星”星球!
Once again, a UFO has landed in America,
再一次,一架 UFO 在美国登陆了
the only country UFO's ever seem to land in.
在这看起来是唯一一个 曾被外星人光顾的国家
Excuse me. What's that, Henshaw?
抱歉,什么事,亨什沃?
Okey-dokey.
那好吧
We now take you, live, to a transmission from the alien spacecraft.
我们现在要为您实时传送一段 来自外星人飞船的广播
Humans of Earth, I have come in peace.
地球的人类,我为和平而来
You need not fear me. I mean you no harm.
你们不需要畏惧我 我不会伤害你们
However, it is important to note most of you will not survive the next 24 hours.
不论如何你们要牢记,你们中大部分人 不会在接下来的24小时中幸存
And those who do survive will be enslaved and experimented on.
而幸存下来的人将会成为 奴隶或用于试验
You should in no way take any of this personally.
你们不应当把这当成针对你们的行为
It's just business. So just to recap:
这只是例行公事,我总结一下
I come in peace, I mean you no harm and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
我为和平而来,我不会伤害你们 而你们都将死亡,银河煞星通话完毕
OK, boys, set the terror level
好了,伙计们,把恐怖警戒等级
at code brown 'cause I need to change my pants.
设成棕色,因为我要去换裤子了