In the months leading up to my wedding, I was thinking about you all the time.
在结婚前的数月,我还是一直在想你
Even on my way there, I'm in the car, a buddy of mine is driving me downtown
即使在去教堂的路上, 坐在一个朋友的车里
and I'm staring out the window and I think I see you
我望着窗口,以为见到了你
not far from the church, right
就在教堂不远处
folding up an umbrella and walking into a deli
收起伞进了一家杂货铺
on the corner of 1 3th and Broadway.
在百老汇13号
And I thought I was going crazy. But now I think it probably was you.
我以为自己疯了, 但我现在想有可能当时就是你
I lived on 1 1 th and Broadway.
我住在百老汇11号
You see?
你也知道了?
So, what is it like to be married? You haven't talked much about that.
对了,婚姻如何? 你还没有怎么谈你的婚姻呢
I haven't? How weird.
我没有么?好奇怪
I don't know. We met, you know, when I was in college.
我不知道, 我们在大学相遇,交往
And we broke up and got back together for a period of years, and then.
我们分手,几年后又复合.
What? We were sort of back together and she was pregnant
后来她怀孕了
so marriage.
于是就结婚了
What is she like?
她怎么样?
She's a great teacher, a good mom.
她是个好老师,好妈妈
She's smart, pretty, you know.
聪明、乖巧