Prison Break,《越狱》
We give this to the press, the government will discredit it.
如果把录音交给媒体政府会不承认。
Just like they did with the tape we made.
就像我们拍的影带一样。
Sara: Okay.
好吧。
So, what do we do with it?
那我们该怎么做?
There are people in the administration Dad was working with.
爸说他在政府里还有照应的人。
If we give it to them, they'll finally have the smoking gun they need to bring Caroline Reynolds down
如果交给他们他们就有如山的铁证能搞垮凯瑟琳雷诺兹。
But they'll release the tape, not us.
由他们把录音公诸于世不能由我们来。
And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.
她无法和自己任命的人撇清关系。
Burrows: We're gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me to someone who works for the government?
我们要把唯一能赦免我的证据交给政府的人?
The same government that set me up
同一个陷害我的政府?
Michael: We'll have to find someone we can trust. Someone honest.
我们得找到信得过的人一个正直的人。
Jane Phillips.
简菲利普斯。
She'll know someone that can help us.
她会知道谁可以帮助我们。
She worked with Dad. She's watching L.J.
她和爸合作过现在正在照顾 L.J
I trust her, Michael.
我信任她,迈克尔。
She'll do it. She'll find someone.
她可以帮忙找人。
Michael: Well, I hope you're right.
希望你的直觉没错。
Because this is our last shot
因为这是我们最后的希望。