你根本就不喜欢那种印度音乐的高潮风格,是吧?
Well, I thought it was, you know, horrible.
嗯我觉得,那个实在是太糟糕了。
I mean, it simultaneously destroyed two musical cultures in under a minute.
我是说它不到一分钟就同时毁灭了两种风格的音乐。
We have to tell her.
我们得告诉她才行。
No, no. I don't think we do.
不,不,我们不能告诉她。
Honestly, if she wants to dance, let her dance.
说实在的,如果她想跳,那就让她跳去。
I don't understand. Wait. I'm sorry. I don't understand.
我不明白,等等,抱歉,我不明白。
Your heroes, the Beatles, Smokey,
你心目中的英雄,甲克虫Smokey
they would never let this happen.
绝对不会让这种事情发生。
That's a completely different thing. They were geniuses.
那完全是两码事,他们是天才。
They wrote dinner. I write dessert.
他们的都是大作,我只是小打小闹罢了。
No. You're better than dessert.
不对,你的也是大作啊。
That's why I'm gonna tell her what I think at the party.
所以我要在聚会上告诉她我的想法。
You are not gonna do that.
别那样做。
Yes, I am.
我就是要告诉她。
No, you are not.
别告诉她。
Yes, I am.
我要告诉她。
In that case, you are no longer invited.
如果那样的话,你就别去了。
What? She invited me.
什么,她邀请了我。
She invited us, as a team.
因为我们是一组的,所以她才要邀请我们。
Now that we disagree, we no longer present a united front and are thus un-teamed for the purposesof the invitation.
既然我们有分歧我们就不是一个整体了,就不团结了这违背了她邀请的初衷。
So are you going?
那你去吗?
I might. I don't wanna be rude.
我去啊,我不会失礼的。
I don't wanna be rude either.
我也不会失礼。
You don't think that telling the hostess that she's destroyed two musical cultures is rude?
你不觉得告诉女主人说她毁灭了两种音乐风格是很失礼的一件事情吗?
I'm enrolling you in charm school.
我要帮你报名礼仪学校。
I have to say what I think. I can't work this way.
我必须要说出我的真实想法,我不能不说。
You can't work this way? You've been a songwriter for six days.
你不能不说? 你才做了6天的伟大作家。
God created the universe in six days.
上帝在6天的时间里创造了宇宙。
And he never had a hit. Okay, he did. He had "He's Got the whole world in..."
他从来没打击过别人,好吧,有,他说,他把全世界都
I'm going to the party.
我会去参加聚会的。
You are not going to the party. You, young lady, are grounded.
你不许去,你真是顽固不化。
You're grounded.
你顽固不化。
Come back here.
回来。
Please. I'm a little bit desperate. Please.
求你了,我都绝望了,求你了。
I'll see you there.
聚会上见吧。
You won't. You won't because you're not invited. They won't let you in.
见不了了,他们没邀请你,你进不去的。