and Yourselves What You Can Do.
告诉你们自己你们都能做到些什么
and Your Parents...
告诉你们的父母...
and You Guys Don't Have Anything You Want To Tell Me?
难道你们就没有什么想要对我说的吗?
there's No Way We're Gonna Pass Those Tests.
我们不可能都通过那些测验的
don't Jump On Us, Man--sir.
不要指望我们了 伙计--先生
we Always Mess Up.
我们总是会搞砸
everything We Do In This Room Is Personal,
所有在这间屋子中的人都不只是一个人
i Mean, It's Nothing Personal.
我是说 不是我一个人那么说
how We Talk To Each Other,
我们是怎么跟彼此说的
how We Work Together,
我们是怎么一起努力的
and How We've Prepared For These Tests.
我们是怎么来一起准备这些考试的
but We're Way Behind Now.
但我们一直是落后的啊
we're Not Behind. You're Ahead!
我们没有落后 你们是领先的
everyone Thinks We're Losers, Mr. Clark.
所有人都觉得我们是失败者 克拉克先生
no.
不
you Are Not Losers.
你们不是失败者
these Rules?
这些班规?
they Represent Everything You've Accomplished This Year.
它们出现在你们今年所做的所有努力中
discovering New Things,
发现新的事物
believing In Each Other,
相信彼此
believing In Yourselves.
相信你们自己
and I'm Proud Of You.
我为你们感到骄傲
compared To All That, This Test? Pfh.
相对于这些而言 这个考试?切