My sister Tonya was the baby of the family
我妹妹Tonya是家里的宝贝
So she was used to go wherever she felt like.
以她可以为所欲为
When you have more kids than parents
如果孩子的个数多于父母的个数
One of the kids gets the kid.
其中一个孩子要带孩子
I got Tonya.
我带Tonya
Are you crazy?
你疯啦?
I was trying to make some hot chocolate.
我正做热巧克力呢
That's not the way you do it.
不是这么做的
Why don't you ask somebody for help before you start messing things up.
在你弄得乱七八糟以前 你该问问别人怎么弄
And give me the matches! Are you trying to blow the house up?
给我火柴! 你是不是准备把房子点了?
Chris, I smelled...
Chris, 我闻到...
No!
不!
Goodness! Boys are you crazy?
上帝!你们疯了吗?
Are you trying to blow the all house up?
你们是不是要把房子点了啊?
I tried to tell.
我想告诉您的
Little sisters, you can't live with them.
妹妹,一个不能住在一起的人
And they can accidentally turn up missing.
她们会巧妙的化险为夷
Tonya tried to light the stove but you got blamed?
试着点炉子,但你挨说了?
Yeah. That little girl coughs? I'd better cover my mouth.
嗯. 那小丫头片子供出我时? 我还是闭嘴为妙
So I think it's pretty cool having brothers and sisters.
有兄弟姐妹还挺酷的嘛
No, you're lucky you're an only child,
不,你才幸运呢,你是独子
Yeah, I guess.
恩,也许
Brooklyn is filled with black, couplets and Portoricans, Brooklyn
塞满了黑人,波多黎各人
Greg was probably the only child there.
很有可能是这唯一的独子
It gets lonely once in a while, you know.
有时会觉得有点孤单, 你知道
I mean, I don't have to fight over the TV, if I want to watch the basketball game or anything.
我的意思是, 当我想看篮球或任何节目,没有人和我抢电视
At least you get to watch the game.
终归你还能看上啊
Every time I turn one the TV, my sister wants to watch the care bears,
每次我一打开电视, 我妹妹就要看“关心熊”的节目
That's a ladies show by the way.
那是娘们看的,顺便说下
I'm sure having bothers and sisters would be pretty cool.
我肯定有兄弟姐妹会相当酷
I mean, instead I get toys.
我是说,可以成为我的玩意
I got an Atari.
取代我的Atari
Wait, you got an Atari!
等下, 你有Atari!
Atari was the playstation in 1982. Atari
是1982年的PS游戏机
We got one in 1984. We didn't get a game till 1987.
我们1984年才有了一台 一直到1987年才玩上第一个游戏
Yep! Just got it!
是滴!刚拿到!
We didn't have any electronic game, but we had singing into a fan.
我们没玩过任何电子游戏, 但是我们确可以唱成准游戏迷
Sometime, my mother would trick us in the work,
我妈一周内会对我耍几回诈
opportunely we were playing the game.
刚好每回都是我们玩游戏的时候
Who wants to play: clean up this damn house?
谁想玩:打扫这个破房子?
I wanted to take the garbage out competition four years in a row.
我要参加这四年来一直坚持的 扔垃圾竞赛
Hey! You want to come over to my house after school?
嘿! 下学后你愿意到我家来吗?
No. I think I should go home.
不,我想我要回家
Oh, come on. Forget about that. I live a couple blocks away.
哦,拜托,我们就隔几个街而已
Okay. Ok Just one game won't hurt! Right?
就玩盘游戏死不了人的! 对吧?
- Hey baby! - Hey babe! How you doin?
- 嘿,宝贝! - 嘿,宝贝! 还好吗?
Good.
不错
You want something to eat?
你想吃点什么吗?
Aren't you supposed to be at work?
你不是该上班吗?
Well, I have a little time off.
呃,我可以离开会儿
What actually happened was:
真实情况是:
Do you have these in a size height?
你们还有这个号的吗?
Do you see me helping somebody else?
你没看见我在帮别人忙?
Hold that out away people.
拿着它站远点
I do not need this. My man has two jobs,
我不必受这个气, 我老公有做两份工
And you ain't no damn eight. Get her an eleven!
还有你不可能是8号,给她11号的!
You sure you don't want something?
你确定什么都不需要?
No, I grabbed some breakfast with the guys.
不用了,我和同事吃了点早餐
I'm pretty tired.
我很累了
I'm just going to grab a shower and get some sleep.
我就是想冲个澡再睡会儿
Julius?
Julius?
Well, I was just thinking, hum.
恩,我正在想,呃
Since we have the house ourselves, maybe we can,
既然我们已经买了自己的房子, 也许我们能
do something, we don't usually get to do
做一些我们不常做的事情
What do you have in mind?
那你想怎样?
My dad liked game shows.
我爸爸喜欢看比赛
Come on sister, you can do it.
加油姐们,你能行
And he always voted for the black people.
而且永远站在黑人一边
And if there were no Black people on it, then he'd vote for anybody with a tan.
如果没有黑人参加的, 他就会支持棕褐色皮肤的人
What's the next item up for bids, please?
下一个猜价的商品是?
A new dishwasher.
一个新洗碗机
$430.
430美元
I want the first bid from Bennet
我想要Bennet先猜
Four hundred dollars.
四百美元
It's good, it's good. You're right, you're right.
不错,不错,对,对
625. 625.
625. 625.
You're fool if you pay that much.
你是傻子啊付那么多
580.
580.
What is a man doing at eleven o'clock in the morning?
男人上午十一点都在干嘛?
You ain't no job?
你没工作吗?
430 dollars.
430美元
My father was like Rainman when it came to guess how much something cost.
我爹要猜价格时就像“雨人”附身 (雨人:一部影片的人物,自闭智障但 在数字上有惊人的天份)
How do you know that? We don't even own a dishwasher!
你是怎么知道? 我们根本就没有过洗碗机!
Cause' it cost $430.
因为就是430美元
Greg's house was a lot different that what I expected.
Greg的家和我期望大相径庭
I used to think all white people are rich.
我过去以为所有的白人都富有
I thought his house would look more like this:
我以为他的房子会是这样:
And the Wuligers parleyed their fortune in the millions.
并且Wuliger家族的人 谈他们上百万美元的生意
And this fabulous estate in Brooklyn.
在Brooklyn的这所豪宅里
I hate these plastic covers!
我恨这些塑料罩!
Especially in summer.
尤其是在夏天
They get your legs all sweaty and make them stick.
他们把你的腿弄得又汗又粘
My mum uses these plastic covers so much
我们总是在用这些塑料封面
she put on a second set to make sure the first set look nice.
她罩上第二层是为了保护第一层