Busy?
在忙吗
I should be.
应该在忙的
What is that?
这是什么
Well, I did what you suggested
我听取了你的建议
and I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti.
联系了海地的指导员
She wrote this.
她给我写了这个
Are you growing a beard?
你是在留胡子吗
What?
什么
No.
没有
This is glowing.
写得很好啊
What's the problem.
有什么问题
Is it too glowing?
会不会太好了
I mean does it sound like my mother wrote it?
会不会感觉像我妈妈写的
Emily, there are people with real problems in the world,
艾米丽 这世上有很多人是真的有麻烦
and getting a glowing college recommendation
拿到一份出彩的大学推荐信
isn't one of them.
可不是其中之一
Sorry I bothered you.
抱歉打扰
Emily--
艾米丽
I have a lot on my mind right now.
我现在心里很烦
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you.
抱歉 我不该对你厉声说话
Is this about Aria?
是因为艾瑞亚吗
Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that.
抱歉 我不该问的
Maggie is moving across the country
麦琪要搬到西雅图去
and taking Malcolm with her.
还要带着马尔科姆一起
W--how can she just do that?
她怎么能这么做
I mean, you're Malcolm's father.
你是马尔科姆的爸爸
I'd like to be the first to tell Aria,
我想由我第一个告诉艾瑞亚
so I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't say anything.
希望你什么都不要跟她说