this Isn't A Democracy, Mr. Brampton.
这不民主 布兰普顿先生
howard, Would You Let Mr. Turner Finish What He Was Saying?
霍华德 你可不可以让特纳先生 说完他要说的话
you Got The Say Here.
你听到他们怎么说了
we Don't Need His Lazy Ass Around The House All Day.
我们不需要他的烂屁股整天待在 我们的屋子里
what Did You Just Say?
你刚才说什么?
look, If We Expel Him,
瞧 如果我们把他开除
he's Only Going To Fall Further Behind.
他只能是更加陷入深渊
mr. Clark, Our Students Can't Simply
克拉克先生 我们的学生不能
do What They Want With No Consequences.
随随便便没有理由乱做事情
what About The Consequences For Tayshawn?
如果对泰肖恩来说是有理由的呢?
we Are Supposed To Be Keeping These Kids in School.
我们是要把这些孩子都留在学校里
mr. Turner: Let's All Just Take A Step Back.
让我们都退一步吧
remember That I Have Eyes In The Back Of My Head,
记得我说过我脑袋后面是长眼睛的吧
so, Stop Fighting.
所以 不要打架了
this Is Not A Test.
这不是一次考试
this Is My Phone Number.
这上面是我的电话号码
i Want You Guys To Call Me
我要你们在碰到任何家庭作业
if You Have Any Questions About Homework,
上的问题的时候 或你们
need Any Advice, Or You Are In Trouble.
遇到了任何麻烦 就打电话给我