Drop Dead Diva,《美女上错身》
Wake up!
醒醒!
I just had the strangest dream.
我刚刚做了个超怪的梦。
It wasn't a dream... Sweetie.
那不是梦,亲爱的。
Fred? Why do I feel bloated? My... God. You sent me to hell?
福瑞德?我怎么觉得肿肿的。我的天阿!你送我下地狱了吗?
Relax. Your soul entered a recently vacated vessel. Your old body...
放轻松!你的灵魂进入了一个刚空出来的躯壳。你原本的身体...
No, No, no.
不不不!
I'm going back to sleep, and when I wake up...
我要继续睡,等我醒来之后...
Her name... now your name... is Jane.
她的名字,现在是你的名字,叫做简。
This doesn't work for me. I've never been more than a size 2, and that's only 'cause of the freshman, which is why I quit community college.
这样不行!我身材从来没有超过二号,最重的时候,是因为大学压力大。所以我才休学。
So, who do I have to talk to?
我应该找谁申诉?
Look on the bright side... You're alive. And not only do you get Jane's body, but you get her brains, too. Her I.Q. is off the charts.
往好的方面想...你还活着,而且你不只有Jane的身体,还有她的脑子,她的智商高到破表。
Fred... Tell me how to get "me" back.
告诉我怎么回去"我"的身体?
You are Jane. Now and forever. Everything you need to know about her... about you... Is in here.
你是简,现在,以后都是。你要了解有关她的一切,你的一切,都在这里。