you Got Quite A Talent For This.
你这方面非常有天份
well, It's One Of My Manys, Dawg...
那只是我众多特长中的一项而已,小...
thanks.
谢了
good Morning.
早上好
yo, What Up, Tay?
哟 怎么了 泰?
Do You Like Me, Mr. Clark?
你喜欢我吗? 克拉克先生?
hey, Don't Hate On Me 'cause I Got Skills.
嘿 不要因为我有天份而嫉妒我
skills?! You Mean Being A Straight Up Punk?
天份?你是说成为一个纯正的小阿飞?
you Real Good At That!
你倒是真的很擅长!
yo, Come On, Tay, Just Chill Out.
哟 拜托 泰 放松 放松
you Telling Me To Chill, Homey?!
你让我放松 舒服?!
come On, Man, I Mean, Mr. Clark Likes That Art Crap, Ok?
拜托 伙计 我是说 克拉克先生喜欢 那幅艺术烂品,是吧?
you Telling Me To Chill?!
你让我放松?!
so, He Thought I Did It, And I Just Went With It.
所以 他以为是我画的 我只是 顺着他的意思罢了
i'm Sorry, Man!
对不起 伙计!
aah!
啊!
superintendent Stevens Has Joined Us
负责人史蒂文会和我们一起
to Determine If Tayshawn Mitchell Should Be Expelled
来讨论决定是否应该把泰肖恩.米歇尔
from Inner Harlem Elementary.
从哈林中心小学除名
i Vote Yes. Send Him To Juvi.
我投赞同票 把他送去少年矫正所