that's--that's Ok.
那-那没事的
please Don't Leave Because Of Me, Mr. Clark.
请不要因为我而离开克拉克先生
ms. Wallace, Wait.
华莱士夫人 等等
i'll Meet You Outside.
你在外面等我
why Are You Doing This?
你为什么要做这些事情?
you Gave Her These Grand Ideas,
你给了她这些美妙的意见
and This World Is Just Going To Crush Her Down.
而这个残酷的世界只会把她摧毁
i Don't Believe That.
我不这么认为
so, You're Just Going To Drop Into Her Life,
所以你 还是想继续介入她的生活
and Now You You Know All About It, Right?
你知道你在做什么 是吗?
i Just Know She's A Great Student,
我只知道她是个很棒的学生
a Born Leader-- Creative, Intelligent.
一个天生的领导者--有创造力 聪明
shameika?
莎美卡?
my Shameika?
我的莎美卡?
yes.
是的
if She Tests Well Enough In May,
如果她在5月份的测验中获得好的成绩
i Think We Might Be Able To Get Her Into Manhattan West
我想我们或许就能让她进入西曼哈顿
for Middle School.
继续上中学
that's For Gifted Kids.
那是特地留给有天份的孩子的
maybe Mrs. Benton Can Keep The Boys
或许彭顿夫人可以每天
a Little Longer Every Day.
照顾那些男孩稍微长一些时间
ok.
很好
ok.
很好
ok.
很好
good Morning.
早上好
good Morning, Mr. Clark.
早上好 克拉克先生
morning, Mr. Clark.
早上好 克拉克先生
julio, Did You Do This?
胡里奥 你做的这个?
you Like It, Mr. Clark?
你喜欢吗 克拉克先生?
it's Really Good.
这真的很不错