And I’m still right!
好运. 我仍然是对的!
That is sooo not true!
不对!
What?
什么?
She’s mad because I know today’s her laundry day and that means she’s wearing her old lady underpants.
她很生气因为我知道,今天是去洗衣店的洗衣服日子,所以今天她穿的是老女人才穿的那种内裤.
I can check that for ya.
我能帮你检查这个.
I just—I can’t believe that you think that you and Chandler know me and Rachel better than we know you.
我只是, 我不相信你说的Chandler了解我和Rachel,比我和瑞秋了解你们更深.
Well… we-we do. You can only eat Tic Tacs in even numbers.
他说的没错.你吃榛子只能是偶数个.
Yeah, what’s that about?
对, 这说明什么?
And you… Ross, I believe, if you check Rachel’s bag you will find a half-eaten box of cookies in there.
你...罗斯, 我相信, 如果你检查一下瑞秋的袋子,你就会发现一盒吃了一半的饼干.
You’re good. (Tries a cookie.) These are not.
你很厉害嘛. 这饼干可不怎么样.
I’m so not impressed.Everybody snacks when they shop.
这不算什么. 每个人购物的时候都会带着零食.
Yeah.
是的
Oh yeah? Ross, how many items left in that bag?
是么? 罗斯, 袋子里还有多少件东西?
Five.
五件.
Okay, ten bucks says that we can name every item in that bag.
好, 我们可以说出里面每样东西赌十块钱.
How many guesses do you get?
你们有多少次猜的机会?
Six.
六次.
Challenge extended.
挑战提出.
Deal
成交!
Challenge accepted.
挑战接受.
All right, we’ll start with…apples.
好吧, 首先是...苹果.
We’ll be starting with apples.
首先是苹果.
Stop that now!
别这样了!
Yes!
没错!
Okay. Uhh, tortilla chips, yogurt.
好. 呃, 玉米饼, 酸奶.
Diet soda.
无糖饮料.
Yes. Yes. Yes. (They’re perfect so far.)
有. 有. 有.
Orange juice .
橘子汁.
No! There’s no orange juice in there! We win!!
错! 里面没有橘子汁! 我们赢了!!
Ha-ha!
哈哈!
They have another guess.
他们还有一次机会猜.
Okay, well, we won that one.
好, 我们待会再赢.
Okay, the last thing…
好, 最好一件...
Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh! (Whispers something in Joey’s ear.)
喔-喔,喔,喔-喔!
No-no, not for like another two weeks.
不-不, 还得过两周才会买.
I got it! Scotch… tape. (They’re right.)
我知道了! 透-明-胶-带.
How did you know she would buy scotch tape?
你怎么会知道她会买透明胶带?
Well, we used up theirs last night making scary faces.
我们昨晚做鬼脸, 把原来的都用完了.