Okay, Charlie, what do you say when you get in trouble?
来 小查莉 惹了麻烦时怎么说
Uh-oh.
噢喔
Oh, Charlie just made an uh-oh?
噢 小查莉刚刚说了句噢喔是吗
I just changed you.
我才给你换了尿布啊
No, Charlie didn't do anything.
不 小查莉什么也没做
I'm just sampling her.
我在给她声音取样罢了
"sampling" means I'm recording all the words she says.So I can play them back.
"取样"指我把她说的每一句录制下来以便之后回放
Oh, we used to do that.We called it tape-recording.
呵 我们过去也玩这个.我们它把叫做磁带录音
Check it out.
来听听
Mine, yes,
我的 是的
no,cookie, Nana.
不是 饼干 香蕉
Dad, you promised you'd take me driving today.
爸爸 你答应过我今天陪我练车的
To be fair, I promise a lot of things I don't deliver on.
实话告诉你吧 我答应了一堆我办不到的事情
Yeah, but you can't keep putting this off.
没错 可你不能把这事儿推了
My driver's test is in three days,and you haven't taken me out once.
我三天后就要考驾照了 你一次也没陪过我
No, I know, I know.You explained it all to me.
是 我知道 我知道 你跟我说过了
While I was trying to read in the bathroom.
那时我还在厕所里翻杂志啊
You were outside the door while dad was in the bathroom?
你还隔着厕所门跟爸爸说的啊
That's how much I want it.
瞧瞧我多渴望驾驶
Bob, take her driving already.
鲍伯你就带她去吧
All right, fine.Let's go.
行 好吧 走
Boy, I tell you, nothing good ever happens when I leave the bathroom.
我早告诉过你我一出厕所准没好事
Bye-bye.Bye... bye... bye-bye.
拜拜 拜 拜 拜拜
What's that?- Just in case you don't make it back.
这是什么声音 -只不过怕你不说再见