Meet the Parents,《拜见岳父大人》
Honey.
亲爱的。
Hmm?
嗯?
Pam.
帕姆。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you too,Come on,sweetie.
我也爱你,过来,甜心。
I got a half hour before I have to be back,so you wanna go have lunch?
在我回去之前有半个小时,你想去吃午餐吗?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Um,nothing.
呃…没啥。
I just love you so much.
我只是太爱你了。
These last ten months have been the happiest of my life.
过去10个月是我一生中最快乐的日子。
Yeah,they've been amazing,What's going on?
是啊,好极了,怎么了?
Nothing,I just...I just...I just feel like we're so close.
没什么,我只是…只是觉得我们的心贴得这么近。
You're my best friend,and you're also the woman that I love,and...
你是我最好的朋友,你也是我爱的女人,还有…
Are you okay,sweetie?You're acting so weird.
你怎么了,甜心?怪怪的。
I'm fine,I just got a crick in my neck,I was doing C.P.R...
我很好,只是我的脖子有点痉挛,我早上正在帮一个…
on a 300pound crack addict this morning.Oh,my goodness!
300磅的病人做C.P.R。哦,天啊!
Do you want me to massage your neck or something?
要不要我帮你按摩脖子什么的?
No,no,no,I'm fine.
不用不用,我很好。