The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
What brings you guys by?
什么风把你们吹来了?
Raj,Howie told me what's going on with you and Lakshmi.
拉杰,豪伊跟我说了你和拉希米的事。
You told her?
你居然告诉她了?
I told everybody.
我还告诉所有人了呢。
We believe there is someone out there who will love you for you.
我们相信你一定会找到一个真心爱你的人。
Actually we kind of agreed to disagree on that one,
其实在这点上,我们各持不同意见。
but we both think you shouldn't marry this woman.
但我们一致认为,你不该跟她结婚。
So while I'm waiting for this mysterious perfect match who may or may not exist, I'm supposed to just feel alone?
所以当我在等待这个可能存在,也可能不存在的神秘真命天女时,就该一直单身下去吗?
Not necessarily. I think we found someone for you to be cuddle with.
那倒未必,我们为你找了个可以相依偎的伴儿。
Oh my goodness. Aren't you the cutest little Yorkied ever. You got him for me.
哦,我的老天,你可真是史上最可爱的小狗狗。他真的是送我的吗?
Her. We thought you two would hit it off.
是“她”,你俩肯定合得来。
I think we already have. Thank you guys so much.
我俩一拍即合,太感谢你们了。
Let's go see if you fit my man purse.
来看看能不能把你装进我男用手包里去。
Heterosexual, my ass.
异性恋,骗谁呀。