The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,《本杰明巴顿奇事》
Come on, Queenie. It'll be okay.Now,Mr.Weathers.
来嘛,昆妮,这是魏先生。
Come on, you know I got nothing but work to do around here.
别这样,你也知道我很忙。
Come on. Just take some time.
过来,一下子就好。
Stop all this foolishness.
别在这里瞎闹。
The air is sweet.
空气很清新。
You look very handsome tonight, Miss Queenie.
昆妮小姐,你今晚很美。
Handsome as I ever seen.
我没见过你这么美。
The brown matches your eyes.
咖啡色洋装和你的眼睛很搭。
Oh, hush!
收声啦!
You ain't no slouch yourself.
你也长得很帅嘛。
Hambert's back in town.
汉伯特回来了。
He came home legless, but, uh, he's home。
他失去双腿,但是回家了。
I know you were sweet on him one time.
我知道你喜欢过他?
Miss Simone messed herself.
西蒙小姐尿裤子了!
Sweeter than I should've been.
我不该那么喜欢他。
Oh, sweet Jesus.She got to stop doing that or it's diapers for her.
真是的 她再这样下去就得包尿布。
Be right there!
我马上来!
Now, come on. Queenie will be right there!
天哪!昆妮就来,别走!
It's awful right there!
外面那么舒服,
Come out back for a moment.Take your mind off things.
出来休息一会儿,别担心那么多。