i Think He's Gone For Good.
我看我们该去寻找食物了。
think So? Yeah.
这么想? -是的
i Say We Should Just All Go Home.
我看我们应该全部回家
well, Thanks For Your Advice, Son,
感谢你的建议
but If Mr. Clark Isn't In His Class,
孩子但如果克拉克老师不教这个班了
i'm Sure We Can Find Someone To Cover For Him.
我肯定我们能找到别人来代替他
why We Gotta Do That?
我们干吗要那么做啊?
good Morning, Julio.
早上好 胡里奥
mr. Turner.
特纳先生
fool Did, Indeed.
的确是白痴做法
fool Came Back.
白痴归来
what's He Doing?
他在干吗?
he's Crazy!
他疯了!
everybody Take A Look Around.
大家四周看一下
within These 4 Walls, You Can Be Strangers,
在这四面墙里 你们可以做陌生人
or You Can Be A Family.
你们还可以做一家人
within These 4 Walls
在这四面墙里
can Be The End Of Your Story,
可以是你们故事的结束
or You Can Make It A Beginning.
或者你给它一个开始
a Beginning That Is Better
一个更好的开始
than Anything You Ever Imagined Possible.
任何你们曾幻想过的事
since I Got Here,
自从我来到这里
you Have Not Listened To Me Once.
你们从未听过我的话
yeah.
没错
so, Here's The Deal
所以 我们做个交易
today We Are Going To Learn Grammar.
今天我们要学语法
if You Are Quiet And You Listen,
如果你们静静的听讲