You feeling cocky?
你是不是很趾高气昂?
Yeah,I am.
那当然
I love it!
就喜欢你这样
But after seeing that t-shirt,
看见那T恤之后
I realized something.
我突然意识到
The first day of school is tough on all my kids,
对我孩子来说 第一天上学十分痛苦
Especially the one I married.
特别是我嫁给的这位
Boo boo boop!
哔啵哔!
Afterburners engaged!
内燃机开始启动!
Don't choke on my smoke!
别被烟呛到哦!
And down the stretch he goes!
最后的冲刺啦
I don't believe it!
难以置信啊!
Daddy wins!
爹地赢啦!
Do you believe in miracles?!
相信奇迹吗?!
U.S.A.!U.S.-- Oh,no!
美国万岁! 美国...妈呀!
Oh,geez!
额滴神
Oh,my
老天
What was that?! Was that a person?!
那是啥?! 是个人吗?!
I'm good! Dad?!
我没事! 爸爸?!
I'm good!
我没事!
I'm good! Whoo! Are you okay?
亲爱的你没事吧? 我没事!
You're getting better, sweetheart.
你开得好多了哦 宝贝
Did I lose the race to make him feel better?
我是不是故意输他 让他感觉良好?
Maybe.
也许吧
But it just seemed like he could use a win today.
不过他今天挺需要这场胜利的