i Shook A Desk With A 12-year-old Kid In It.
我疯狂地摇一张桌子 里面还坐着一个12岁的孩子
i Wanted To Throw It...
我想把它
and Her--right Out The Window.
跟她一起从窗户扔出去
well, They've Seen That Kind Of Anger Before.
他们以前见过人这么生气的
well, Not From Me. I--i Totally Lost It.
但不是我 我...我完全失控了
what, You Felt Helpless?
怎么? 你觉得无助?
they Feel That Way Every Day.
这种感觉他们每天都能感受
these Kids Can Do Anything I'm Asking Them To Do, More.
这些孩子能做到我的任何要求 甚至更多
they Just...won't.
他们只是...不想做
so...
所以....
today I Gave Up.
今天我放弃了
don't Give Up, Ron.
不要放弃 伦
oh, Yeah?
噢 是吗?
how Long Has It Been Since You've Auditioned?
你从开始试镜到现在有多久了?
i Don't Know.
我不知道
2 Years And 7 Months.
两年零7个月
what? Broadway's Not Gonna Miss Me If I'm Gone.
怎么了? 如果我走了 百老汇会想念我的
those Kids, They'll Miss You.
这些孩子也会想你的
maybe You Can Be That One Guy
或许你可以做那个
that Turns It Around For Them.
为他们回头的人
mr. Clark Was Crazy Man On Friday, You Know?
克拉克老师周五的时候简直是疯了 你知道吗?