The Lion King,《狮子王》
Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?
嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?
I despise guessing games.
我最痛恨猜谜游戏了。
I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.
我将成为这里的国王耶。
Oh,goody.
哦!真好啊。
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...
我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度。
and I'm gonna rule it all.
而我将会统治一切。
Yes,well
是啊。
forgive me for not leaping for joy.
哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来。
Bad back,you know.
我的背不好你知道的。
Hey,Uncle Scar,
嘿,刀疤叔叔。
when I'm king,what'll that make you?
如果我是国王 那你是什么?
A monkey's uncle.
一只猴子的叔叔。
You're so weird.
你好奇怪哦!
You have no idea.
还有更怪的呢!
So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?
哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?
Everything.
看过啦。
He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?
他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?
Well,no.
没有。
He said I can't go there.
他说我不能去那里。
And he's absolutely right.
他说的完全正确。
It's far too dangerous.
那里太危险了。
Only the bravest lions go there.
只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀。
Well,I'm brave. What's out there?
我很勇敢啊。那有什么?
I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.
对不起,辛巴,我就是不能告诉你。