Uhh, do you mind sitting there. I’m-I’m saving this for my friend Ross.
Uhh,你介意坐在别处吗.我给我朋友Ross留着这个座呢.
You mean Dr. Geller?
你是说博士Geller?
Doctor? Wow! I didn’t know he had a nickname.
博士? Wow! 我不知道他还有一个绰号.
Oh, he won’t sit here. Only the people in the white coats sit over there,
哦,他不会坐在这里.穿白色衣服的都坐在那边,
(Points to there table) and only the people in the blue blazers sit here.
同时,只有穿蓝制服的才坐在这里.
Well, how-how come?
啊,为什么呀?
That’s just the way it is.
这里情况就这样.
That’s crazy.
太荒唐啦.
Maybe it’s crazy in a perfect world, a world without lab coats and blazers,
在完美的世界里,这或许是有些荒唐,一个不分研究员和解说员的世界,
but you not in a perfect world, you in a museum now. See that scientist in the glasses,
但是你现在是在一个博物馆,不是完美社会.看到那个带眼镜的科学家没,
he and I used to play together all the time in grade school,
他和我以前在小学时总是在一起玩,
but now…(Turns around) Peter! Hey, Peter! It’s me
现如今却....Peter! 嗨, Peter! 是我,
Rhonda! From PS-129! I shared my pudding which you man! I gave you my Snack Pack!
Rhonda! PS-129的!我和你分享我的布丁!我给你吃我的零食!
(to Joey) See, he pretend he don’t even hear me!
看, 他甚至假装没听到我说的话!
I-I think everybody’s pretending they don’t hear you.
我想人人都在假装没听到你说话.
Anyway, look, I don’t know about you and your jackets and your separate tables,
总之, 我不了解你,我才不管制服和餐桌的分别,
but Ross is one of my best friends, and if I save him a seat,
Ross是我最好的朋友之一.而且我要是为他留了座位,
I’m telling you, he will sit in it! (Ross enters and goes over to the white table) Ross! Ross! Over here, man! I-I saved you seat.
我告诉你,他肯定会坐在这里!Ross! Ross! 这里, 嘿! 我帮你留了个座位.
That’s okay, I’m cool over here. I’ll catch up with you later, Joey. (Joey is shocked.)
不用,我坐这边很好. Joey,我一会去找你.
Op, this is saved. (Joey wonders why) Gift shop.
哦, 这个座位有人了.礼品店的.