Pirates of the Caribbean,《加勒比海盗》
Now, what's the nature of this venture you are in?
现在,你在搞什么冒险?
I'm going after the Black Pearl.
我在找黑珍珠。
I know where it's going to be and I'm gonna take it.
我知道它要在哪里出现,所以我要去把它夺回来。
Jack, it's a fool's errand.
杰克,这可是傻瓜干的事。
Well, you know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl?
嗯,你比我更了解黑珍珠的传说。
That's why I know what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew.
这就是为什么我更了解巴博萨。我只要一船水手。
From what I hear tell of Captain Barbossa, he's not a man to suffer fools nor strike a bargain with one.
据闻巴博萨船长不会傻乎乎地去冒险,也不会听人教唆。
Well, then I'd say it's a very good thing I'm not a fool then, aye.
那谢天谢地,我不是个傻瓜,赞成。
Prove me wrong. What make's ye think Brabossa will give up his ship to you?
我可不信。你凭什么认为巴博萨会把船还给你?
Let's just say it's a matter of leverage, aye?
可以说这是种手段,同意吗?
The kid?
那孩子?
That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. His only child, savvy.
那是“系带王”特纳的孩子,他唯一的孩子,知道吗?
Is he now? "Leverage", says you. "I think I feel a change in the wind," says I.
现在还是唯一的?你说手段。而我觉得情况已变了。
I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you.
我会找到船员的,一定会有像你一样疯狂的家伙。
One can only hope. Take what you can.
只要有希望,就要尽全力。
Give nothing back.
用我们的生命去做赌注!