give Yourself Another Chance.
再给你自己一次机会
hey. You Still Cool With Helping Me
嘿 周六你还能帮我搬新家吧?
move To My New Address On Saturday?
是的 当然
yes, Definitely.
我是说 杰森会帮忙的
i Mean, Jason Would Help,
那你有车 所以...
but You've Got The Fly Blue Car, So...
你搭上蓝色的车
it Is Well Done.
这就是全熟的
this Is Supposed To Be Well Done.
这个应该是全熟的
what Are You Talking About? It's Rare.
你在说什么啊? 这只有三分熟
fine, I'll Burn It.
好 我再烧一下
just Take Out The Rest Of The Order.
去送其他的菜吧
i Know How To Do My Job.
我知道怎么做好自己的工作
congratulations.
祝贺你
on What?
祝贺什么?
officially Becoming A New Yorker.
正式成为了一个纽约人
You Ready?
你好了吗?
oh, Yeah, Babe, I'll Be Right There.
噢 是的 宝贝 我马上来
well, You Better Go.
好了 你该走了
hey!
嘿!
whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Don't Forget The Parsley.
喔 喔 喔! 别忘了西芹
thank You.
多谢
raquel Arenas.
雷奎尔.阿里纳斯
raquel, Do You Have Your Journal?
雷奎尔 你有写日记吗?
alita Sanchez?
亚力达.桑切斯
shameika Wallace?
莎美卡.华莱士