Um, heading out to the beach for the weekend.
奔向去海边度过周末
Then I gotta continue on this book tour.
然后继续我的写作旅程
So I guess theres no way to see one another.
所以我想我们没有必要再相见了
I dont think its a good idea.
我不这么想
Uh, Mr. Call ahan...
凯勒翰先生
I'm very sorry to interrupt, but we have a lot of people waiting.
我实在抱歉打扰您了 可是外面很多人等着
I got it.
我知道了
Well, hey. You never signed my book.
嘿 你还没帮我签名呢
Youre kidding.No. Write something for me.
真的签吗? 帮我留句话吧
It was good seeing you.You too.
见到你真高兴 我也是
Girl,you Got your Guard up
女孩 你架起了心防
Behind a pretty smile you hide.
隐藏住了你那漂亮的笑脸
HoW can you see Youre In betWeen.
蒙蔽了双眼 你怎能看清
You and I.
你和我
It takes a little time noW.
就只要占用这一瞬间
Keep it on your mind.
在你的脑海中
Theres more to me than What you see.
你眼中的只是冰山一角
if you Would try.
如果你愿意尝试
Make your Way through salt and sand.
愿意走出悲伤和痛苦
And sea.
和渊洋
Throw your armor down.
卸下你的武装
Throw your arms around me.
让我来保护你