So, the hives occurred right after you kissed George.
这么说麻疹就是在你刚刚吻了George后起的。
Yes, it was the strangest thing. And so inconvenient.
是的。真是奇怪透了。也非常不便。
To be honest, I think we were about the make love for the first time.
说实话,我们当时正要第一次做爱呢。
Bree, have you considered the idea that your subconscious mind was trying to sabotage your evening with George?
Bree,你有没有想过是你的潜意识想要破坏你和George的良宵?
Actually, I have not considered that because that’s idiotic!
事实上,没这么想过,因为这非常愚蠢。
You don’t think being with George made you feel a bit guilty?
你不认为和George在一起让你觉得愧疚么?
Why should I feel guilty?
我有什么可愧疚的?
Perhaps you felt you were about to commit adultery.
也许你觉得自己是在通奸
Dr. Goldfine, Rex is dead. You can’t cheat on a corpse.
Goldfine医生 Rex已经死了,没人能给一个死尸带绿帽子。
But, maybe that’s not how you really feel deep down.
恐怕你内心深处不是这么认为的。
Oh so you uh, think I’m crazy?
哦这么说你觉得是我疯了?
You say you got a case of hives for no reason.
你说你毫无缘由得了麻疹。
I think there is a reason and it’s probably a psychosomatic one.
我认为其实是有缘由的,而且可能是心理学上的。
You can think whatever you want, but to be honest, I don’t believe in the subconscious.
随便你怎么认为,但实话实说,我不信潜意识那套。
Every time you’ve said Rex in this session, you’ve stroked the place where you wedding ring used to be.
我们谈话过程中你每次提到Rex,你就去摸你手上以前带戒指的地方。
Why did you do that?
为什么?