that's Really Good. Shameika, You're Really Good At This!
真的很不错 莎美卡 你对这个很在行!
hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
come On!
起来!
what?
什么?
go To Your Seat!
回到座位上去!
come Here.
过来
yeah, Go To Your Room, Julio!
是啊 回家去吧 胡里奥
hey, Who's Talking To You?
嘿 是谁在跟你说话呢?
was I Talking To You?
我有跟你讲话吗?
you Gonna Hit Me?
你要打我吗?
no.
不会
but You Did Break Rule Number 2.
但是 你违反了班规第二条
"you Gonna Hit Me, Sir?"
是"你要打我吗? 先生"
hey, Get Off Me, Dawg!
嘿 放开我 哥儿们!
you Think That's Funny?
你觉得好笑?
shameika, You're In Charge.
莎美卡现在你负责
What?
什么?
look, Don't Do This! Hey!
听着 别这个样子 嘿!
look, I Know You Have 2 Strikes.
听我说 我知道你已经记过两次了
you Walk Out Now, They'll Expel You For Sure.
如果你现在走出去 他们一定会开除你的
just Get Back In There.
回去吧
why?
为什么?
because I Would Miss Your Glowing Personality.
因为我会怀念你热情的性格
mr. Turner Doesn't Have To Know Anything About This.
特纳先生没必要知道这件事只是...