Sideways,《杯酒人生》
I'd like to go home now.
我要回家了
Miles, get out of the car. Would you drive me back to the motel, please?
麦斯,下车 你载我回旅馆好吗?
You know...She bringing him to the wedding?
你知道吗? 她要带他出席婚礼?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Why didn't you tell me about this before, Jack?
你怎么之前没有跟我说?杰克?
Because I knew you'd get so freaked out that you wouldn't even come on this trip.
我知道你会难以接受然后就不来旅行了。
But then I thought, this is the perfect place to tell you.
我想这是告诉你的最佳场所。
We're here to forget about all that shit. We're here to party, man.
我们到这里是忘了所有的烂事,我们是来狂欢的。
I'm gonna be a fucking pariah. Persona non grata.
我会被排挤 变成个不受欢迎人士。
Everybody's gonna be holding their breath, waiting to see if I get drunk and make a scene.
大家都会屏住呼吸 看我会不会喝醉出糗。
No, no. No. Look. I talked to Victoria. Okay?She's cool. Everybody's cool.
不…听着.我和薇朵谈过了,她没问题大家都没问题。
I'm sorry. You've been talking...Behind my back...you've been talking about it?
不好意思,你和她谈过…不让我知道?你们曾经谈过这件事。
What are you doing? Come back here.
你在做什么?回来。
Miles! Come here. Give me that bottle.
麦斯,回来,把那瓶酒给我、
Back off, Jack. Come on...Back off, man!
回来,把那瓶酒给我。滚开,杰克。