it's Up To You Whether We Eat Or Not.
我们吃不吃饭 全都由你决定
shameika, This Is A Family,
莎美卡 这是一个家庭
and Families Treat Each Other With Respect.
家人之间是要互相尊重的
they Never, Ever, Lie To One Another.
他们永远也不会对彼此撒谎的
did You Cut In Line?
你有没有插队?
come On, Meka! Come On. Let's Go!
快点啊 美卡 快啊 我们走啦
we Are All Just Waiting...
我们都在等...
on You.
你
yeah.
是的
now, What Is Rule Number 5? thank You.
班规第五条是什么?
No Cutting In Line.
谢谢不能插队
that's Right. Now Go Eat.
没错 现在去吃饭吧
i'm Proud Of You.
我为你自豪
thanks A Lot, Shameika.
多谢了 莎美卡
uh-huh. Yes, Mom, I Miss You, Too.
啊哈 是的 妈妈 我也想你
yeah, I Know There's A Job For Me Back Home,
是啊 我知道家里那边有工作让我回去
but, Uh, Things Are Going Very Well Here.
但是 呃 这边的事情进行的很顺利
well, It Took The Kids
是啊 孩子们
a Little While To Warm Up To Me. Yeah.
需要花点时间来跟我熟悉起来
honestly, We're Getting Along Great.
说实话 我们相处得越来越好
i Want You All To Take A Good Look Around
我要你们大家都仔细看一下
at Your New, Clean Room.
坐在这间全新的 干净的教室
whatever.
随便啦
i'm Not Going To Ask Who Wrecked It.
我不打算问是谁故意破坏的
eyes Right Here.
眼睛在这里
i Was Hoping We Could Have Fun This Year,
我一直期望今年我们可以过得很愉快
and I Think That We Still Can,
我觉得我们仍然可以做到
but Only After You Learn To Follow All Of My Rules.
但只有在你们都学会了所有的班规之后
and You Will Follow All Of My Rules.
你们要遵守我所有的规矩