Bree,你去哪里了?我们都开始担心你了。
I'm sorry. I was just attending to some last minute details. Right this way.
哦,很抱歉。我只是为最后一点小细节而耽搁了点。这里走。
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
To Rex's grave site.
到Rex的墓地去。
Well, I thought this was his grave site.
可我以为这里就是他的墓地。
I'm changing it.
我换了地方。
Why?
为什么?
Well, he did something to upset me and I want him gone!
他做了让我难过的事情,所以我要他离开!
What did he do?
他做了什么?
You know, it's so unpleasant I'd rather not get into it. Have you seen these gravestones? Some are from the eighteen hundreds. Just fascinating.
你知道吗,那太让我伤心了,我宁可不再提了。看到那些幕石了吗?有些从19世纪就有了,太了不起了。
Bree, wait, you're gonna have to explain. Rex is dead. What could he have done to upset you?
Bree,等等,你需要解释一下。Rex死了,他能做的了什么来让你生气的?
My husband, the man I spent my life with for eighteen years, died thinking that I murdered him!
我的丈夫,这个和我一起,度过了18年人生的男人,死的时候竟然认为是我杀了他。
What?
什么?
Yes, the cardiologist shared this moronic theory with Rex and Rex believed him!
而且那个心脏病专家和Rex说了这种愚蠢的理论,而Rex竟然相信他!
Are you sure?
你肯定吗?
Yes, because he left a note. And it said, and I quote,
当然,因为他留了张字条说了,我记下来的。
Bree, I understand and I forgive you.
Bree,我理解你我也原谅你,
I spent eighteen years of my life with this man. How could he not know me?"
我和这个男人一起度过了18年的人生,他怎么能那么不懂我?
Well, maybe he was forgiving you for something else."
也许他是为了什么别的事情原谅你。
I have done nothing to be forgiven for! I was a fantastic wife!
我没做什么需要他原谅的事情!我是一个非常出色的妻子!
When he was sick, I nursed him. When we were low on money, I stayed within a budget.
他病了的时候,我照顾他。当我们缺钱的时候,我尽心量入为出。
I cooked his meals, I mended his clothes. For the love of god, I used to check his back for acne.
我为他做饭我为他改衣服。看在上帝的份上,我还为他查看过他背上的粉刺,
And that miserable son of a bitch has the nerve to understand and forgive me!
而那个可悲的狗娘养的。却有空来原谅我?
Well, the joke's on him because I do not understand and I do not forgive!
现在,好笑的是他,因为我不理解他,也不原谅他。
Hi. We're just going to a funeral.
嗨,我们…我们正要去葬礼。
Right this way.
这边走。
Honey, I know you're hurt but are you sure you're not gonna change your mind? I mean, there's no turning back after this.
亲爱的,我知道这伤害了你,但你确定你不会改变主意了吗?我是说,这可没有回头路走。
If you think I'm gonna lay next to someone for eternity who thinks I'm a murderer, you're crazy. As far as I'm concerned, let him decompose with strangers.
如果你认为我会葬在那个误解我的人旁边,你肯定是疯了,可我所担心的是,让他和陌生人一起腐烂。