You do remember who you’re talking to.
你要记得你在和谁说话
I’m the guy who was pushing you to start writing again.
我就是那个让你重拾笔杆的那个人
So you of all people should understand. Well, then...
所以你和每个人都要明白 那...
whwhy do they need to be mutually exclusive?
为什么他们会互相矛盾
You can work and be in a relationship.
你可以边工作边恋爱啊
So, What? So So our our second
所以 我们 我们第二个
Third chance, really Whatever It Is noW
是第三个机会 真的 不管怎样 就是现在
has to wait now?
现在需要等吗
I never stopped loving you. I I do.
我从来没有停止过爱你 真的
I love you. I just need time.
我爱你 我只是需要时间
This sucks.
真是见鬼
Okay.
好吧
II just can’t belleve how great the revleWs are for your novel.
你的小说真是太棒了 我简直不敢相信
I mean, unbelievable.
真是不可思议啊
I gotta admit though. I had a tough time getting through it.
我虽然喜欢但是把它看完还真是煎熬啊
You had me going to the dictionary way too much.
你让我成天去翻字典
So you didn’tyou didn’t tell me that Brian was coming back to town.
你 你没有告诉我布莱恩回来了
I didn’t mention that to you?
我没说过吗?
No. Must have just slipped your mind though, huh?
你肯定是健忘 对吧?